Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm a farmer now!

I got me some overalls AND a John Deere Tractor! Now if my mom and dad would just let me pick vegetables from the garden...I would be all set!!!

Spring is so wonderful here in North Carolina! Everything is blooming and getting green and days hover somewhere in the 60's and 70's. It's even suppose to be in the 80's this weekend!

Vaughn is a typical boy. He loves to run, get dirty and his new favorite hobby...biting. Mostly his classmates but sometimes us. We are working on that. It isn't fun being the mother of the "biter".
He likes toys in bins. He particularly likes to DUMP toys OUT of bins...Eggs out of Baskets...Food out of bowls. Yes, it is messy around here, but we are trying to keep up!
He has mastered Bye and Hi and says them repeatedly. He has begun saying Mommy over and over again reminiscent of Stewie on Family Guy. He just had his first Ear infection, which was tough but loved spending extra time with Daddy at home for a few days.

When are you coming to the Farm?

No comments:

Post a Comment