Friday, September 24, 2010

Brute of a boy!


I just cannot tell you how FAST this boy is getting places and growing! It is AMAZING! He is fully walking now...If he wants to get somewhere, he usually chooses too stand up and at least TRY to walk there. If he stumbles a little, he will go back to crawling...but only for a little while.

I must point out in this video, I say he is walking at 9 1/2 weeks...obviously I mean Months!
And you also get to witness how quickly Vaughn's mood can change!

Now because of this learning process, he is still a bit unsteady. We got a call from school this week to tell us that Vaughn was walking and fell into a plastic toy bin, hitting his nose so hard that his nose bled a little! OH MAN! I was a little freaked out, but they assured me after a little crying...he had recovered and was happily playing. And two hours later when I arrived to pick him up (and sign the accident report), there was no sign of this stumble. This stumble into being a big boy.

He has now shed blood...the first of probably many in his journey into being a boy.
He is the first in his class to be walking, and not the oldest...so now the race is on to see who will follow his lead! I wonder if any of the other babies saw him do that and think, "I am NOT going to do THAT if a bloody nose comes of it!"



We are expected to be in the 70's this weekend...it will be a welcome additional cool down.

I wanted to show our awesome artwork that my friend Lauren did for us! One is of Vaughn and the other is of the girls. They are in our bedroom. We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment