Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Turning 35 and baby steps!


Uncle Lucas came to town! Vaughn just loves playing with him!
Lucas coming to North Carolina was a total surprise for me that Micah set up. Lucas and Micah were waiting for me in the Lowe's lobby on Thursday afternoon. I had NO idea! Micah just told me that he had something to give me Thursday before the birthday weekend. I didn't ask questions, just headed down to see what it was! It was SO much fun. We spent a couple of days getting ready for the 35th birthday party and a couple more days recovering from it...or at least I did!

Here is the video of cutting the cake at my 35th birthday party. We all ate and drank a lot...and kept on eating that cake for days!



My mom and Dad sent this chirping racoon/chipmunk thing. Vaughn got a kick out of it.



And here is a few more steady steps to see...


Micah worked really hard to get the back yard set up to be usable. He did a great job and turned an odd corner around the hot tub into an awesome entryway with landscaping plants and lights with a walkway and stairs. It is wonderful to walk through and relax in. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment